1. Customer receives items and must approve receipt of said goods at the time of delivery.
2. Customer must confirm quantities of the items that were ordered no longer than 4 hours from the approval of receipt of delivery (the “Confirmation Window”) .
a. In case quantities were not confirmed within the Confirmation Window , the order will be considered complete at the end of the 4 hours (a confirmation of receipt of ordered quantity will be sent automatically at the end of the appliable 4 hour Confirmation Window).
b. To extend the Confirmation Window beyond the allotted 4 hours, the customer must contact customer support in advance and receive an extension for no longer than 2 hours.
3. Customer can return up to 10% worth of value of the whole delivery at the time of delivery, before the delivery truck or vehicle has left the premises (once the truck has left the premises customer cannot return any products without cause, unless otherwise permitted in accordance with applicable consumer rights laws).
4. In case of missing items or visible damage, the customer must act as follows:a. Update quantities that were received via the platform within 4 hours from receipt of delivery of items. i. Such update should take into account deduction of any damaged items.
b. Contact customer support and upload pictures with visible identificationsi. In case of visible damage, customer must submit an application through the platform or through email with the following template "Damaged PO:XXX", ii. Email must contain, pictures, visible identifications, and a written explanation.
c. If needed, request substitute items.
d. Once a substitute request was submitted, , Reeco will extend best efforts locate a substitute at a price considered reasonable for the same item, which must be within 115% of the original priced items being substituted (the “Substitute Price Range”).
e. In case substitutes are over the Substitute Price Range, customer support must contact the customer to receive approval for the substitutef. In case no substitute is provided, items would be deducted from the invoice. g. If requested by the supplier, the customer must load the damaged goods back to the supplier's truck.h. Completing an order and receiving all items and substitutes if relevant must take no longer than one business day after delivering the original order, unless otherwise agreed by the Customer.i. Once a confirmation for completing the order was made, an updated note will be sent to the supplier in order to update the invoice
5. Low quality goods:
a. For submitting a request by email to cancel or replace low quality goods:i. Customer must take pictures and send an email with a template as previously mentioned within the next business day by 12 PMii. Such Email must contain pictures, explanation, and identifications
b. If needed, Customer may request substitute items for low quality goods.
c. Once a substitute request was submitted, Reeco will make best efforts to locate a substitute at a price considered reasonable for the same item, which must be within the Substitute Price Range.
d. In case substitutes are over the Substitute Price Range, customer support must contact the customer to receive approval for the substitutee. In case no substitute is provided, items would be deducted from the invoice. f. If requested by the supplier, the customer must load the damaged goods back to the supplier’s truckg. Completing an order and receiving all items and substitutes if relevant must take no longer than one business day from receipt of the email request (with confirmation of delivery to server) for substitute items.h. Once a confirmation for completing the order was made, an updated note will be sent to the supplier in order to deduct any items that were returned or replaced with substitute items from other suppliers and update the invoice,
• Complete order is when a customer received all items ordered including the substitutes – should happen no longer than one business day after the first delivery. In case no substitutes were received after the one business day, items that were not delivered will be deducted by supplier from the invoice.
1. Supplier shall be required to deposit an amount with Reeco to secure payments for future disputes regarding deliveries of items from such supplier, at Reeco’s discretion. Reeco shall inform Supplier of the required amount of the deposit and such deposit must be replenished if used by Reeco to return payment to a customer for any disputed delivery from such supplier. A Supplier who does not keep this amount will be taken off the platform.
2. In the event that Reeco requests that a supplier replace items with other items, such supplier must fulfill it in the same business day or deduct it from the invoice to Reeco.
3. In case of a dispute regarding an already paid goods, supplier will pay back Reeco with credits, or Reeco can deduct such amount from the supplier’s deposit. Reeco shall be entitled to hold and use the deposit after supplier ceases to work with Reeco’s platform until three months after all orders of such supplier have been deemed complete
d. After said period, Reeco shall return the balance of an unused amount of the deposit, if any, to supplier.
a. Supplier will submit an invoice to Reeco only after fully completing an order and updating such invoice to reflect any deductions.
b. Reeco will pay the Supplier no later than 2 business days from the submission of an updated undisputed invoice.